The Greater Mooresville Chamber of Commerce has served the community since 1950. Governed by a Board of Directors elected by the membership, various committees oversee Chamber functions and annual events. The Chamber recognizes the Mooresvillian of the Year at the Annual Dinner every year.
The Mission of the Mooresville Chamber of Commerce is to provide a positive, proactive business environment on behalf of its members. We are dedicated to being the leader in providing solutions that promote the advancement of economic, industrial, professional and educational opportunities for our members and community.
- The Chamber of Commerce provides the tools and networking opportunities to help your business grow.
- As the town prospers, you prosper. Good business citizenship includes doing your part to help your neighbors advance. By helping to build a thriving community, you strengthen your investment.
- An ongoing program of activities creates opportunities you can capitalize on.
- Mutual support between local business professionals will further the town’s economic, civic and business growth.
- The Chamber of Commerce consistently promotes the civic and economic development of the Greater Mooresville area, giving its members the tools they need to assure we reach these goals.
Chamber membership is your best investment in your business and in our community!
|Org. Type/Size||Annual Fee|
|Individual (No Business Name)||$75|
|Not for Profit||$100|
|Business/Org (1-10 employees)||$180|
|Business/Org (11-20 employees)||$220|
|Business/Org (21-50 employees)||$330|
|Business/Org (51-100 employees)||$440|
|Business/Org (100+ employees)||$550|
- Free exposure through Welcome Center and listing in website directory
- Weekly eNewsletter with opportunities to submit items
- Strategic partnerships through networking
- Membership plaque
- Ribbon cuttings and grand openings
- Business After Hours events
- Business Over Bagels (B.O.B.) programs
- Marketing and media resources
- Use of membership mailing lists
- Volunteer opportunities and community announcements
- Free notary services
The Chamber Executive Director is available during business hours by phone or by appointment. Plus email and social media access.
The Chamber holds monthly membership meetings.
- When? The third Thursday of each month from 11:30am to 1:00pm.
- Where? The Mooresville Eagles Lodge (451 N Samuel Moore Pkwy)
- How Much? $7 for members and $10 for non-members
Open networking for the first half-hour. Lunch is served at noon.
- Guest speakers
- Member introductions
- Door prizes!
Guest are always welcome!